A pet peeve of mine is when people who have blogs get on and get all
apologetic about not posting to their blog. First of all, most of you
probably didn't even realize that it's been 4 months since I posted. How
silly is it for people to think that others are waiting with bated
breath for their next blog post. Second of all, I don't feel bad for not
blogging. I still love to take pictures of my kids and have lots of
pictures to post, but I am fine with spending my time doing other things
I love, like spending time with my family, reading, hanging out with
friends, etc. I just don't love to blog and that is okay. One day I'll
get all this published and be glad I did it but the reason I blog is not
really for others although I am glad people are able to see pictures
(but most of these updates you see through facebook if we are friends on
there), it's to keep a record of our lives.
Anyway. Tangent alert. ^^^
So
the last post was in January where I documented our sweet, precious
Ivy's first birthday. She is two days away from being 16 months old!
What??? I will update specifically on Ivy in a separate post, but here
are some random pictures from the last few months.
So Ivy is 16 months old and Ezra is 45 months. He will be four in July and growing up so much.
Tower Ezra built
The first day my kids played together happily...bliss for mama!
I love this picture and there are more where Ezra is saying "cheese" to the camera and Ivy is looking at him like he hung the moon. Love it.
Looking super rad in our bunny masks
This is a special picture to me. When my sister and I were growing up, our grandparents lived in a tiny town out in the country and went to a tiny little church. There was only a children's Bible class when my sister and I came to visit, taught by a sweet lady named Wanda (who still attends this church btw). Well, now my mom lives in this tiny little town across the road from where my grandparents used to live, and goes to this little tiny church and now SHE teaches the kid's Bible class. She and some other ladies redid that tiny little room in the back of the church and now she has a little class every week. So we went to visit mom a few weeks ago and Ezra and Ivy went to her Bible class. Brought back some sweet memories of going to Miss Wanda's class.
Picture of the cousins outside Authon church of Christ. I know there is a picture somewhere of Erin and me on these steps.
One day during quiet time Ezra reached over and grabbed my hand. Oh how I love my sweet little boy. And I happened to have my phone by me so I got a picture. :)
Easter egg hunt at superkids. He was too fast to get any decent pictures.
me and the kids on Easter Sunday. Poor Ivy had a double ear infection I found out a couple days later.
Back to the visit to mom's...Ivy thoroughly enjoyed the attention from her bigger cousins.
And one last picture on the random post. A couple weeks ago I went on a women's retreat with some of my closest friends. It was a great weekend and I even did all the high ropes elements which I'm not really prone to do when we are at camp. I was proud of myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Oh no, I'm your pet peeve! I just say it bc the grandparents bug me for not posting :)
Post a Comment