I am having some serious deja vu. I feel like I have already posted these to the blog but I don't see them, so I guess I didn't. Anyway, playing catch-up on the blog tonight. I got a new camera and lens and this was me testing it out...and getting lots of overexposed photos. I had an annoyed little boy and husband, because I wouldn't put the camera down, but how else am I supposed to learn?
Ezra requested a scary pumpkin, a nice pumpkin, and a mean pumpkin this year, and Chad obliged. Ezra was so excited to carve jack-o-"lanswers" with daddy.
See what I mean? Not impressed with the camera. Chad just ignored me.
Love this picture of Ezra's hand on Chad's arm.
The look of concentration...
Goofy faces:
I asked Ezra which pumpkin he liked the best, and he pointed to the mean one.
Now he's making a sad face.
This is his mean face.
And his nice face.
No comments:
Post a Comment