Lots of family came into town last weekend...dad, Ginny, Mackenzie, Erin & family, Shawn & family. Ivy is in that swing and everyone is gathered around her. Lots of attention for such a small person who doesn't do much!

Took these yesterday when she was "officially" two months old.
Who doesn't love baby toes and squishy baby thigh rolls?
Well, here we are, another month of Ivy's babyhood in the books. I say that in the figurative sense, since I haven't actually written anything in Ivy's baby book. At least I have the blog to refer to when I do get around to doing that. I am so enjoying this sweet little girl. So far, she is a pretty easy baby. She has her times of fussiness, especially in the evenings, but I find that she is fussy mostly if I have not paid attention to getting her down for naps in a timely manner when she starts showing signs of tiredness. Overly tired=short naps=fussy evenings. She will have her two month check-up next week and then we'll know how much she weighs and all that.
At two months, Ivy is...
-eating 7-8 times in a 24 hour period. Usually around 8, 11, 2, 5, 8, 10, and 4.
-still not a huge fan of her pacifier, but getting better.
-will nurse or take a bottle.
-taking about 4 naps a day, ranging from 1 to 2 hours. She usually does great if I just put her in her sleep sack, sing to her a bit, and put her down awake. That is, unless she is overly tired...then I rock her to sleep.
-sleeping a 6-7 hour stretch at night, waking up around 3 or 4 to eat, and then I usually wake her up in the morning to start our day. I love this...it's waaay different than our experience with Ezra.
-smiling whenever you talk or sing to her. She is so sweet.
-starting to use her hands to touch objects.
To summarize, she is the sweetest, most precious baby girl ever! We love you Ivy Noelle!





1 comment:
Very good post - good update. Beautiful photos.
Post a Comment