When we got home last week we hit the ground running to get started on some improvements we are making to our home. Some are major, like re-doing the bathrooms, replacing kitchen counters and painting the exterior of the house, and some are just little things that have been bugging us for a while but we haven't gotten around to doing anything about. We are hiring a contractor to do the big stuff and Chad got to work doing some of the other things on the list. Here are a couple pictures of things we've done, stay tuned for more interesting stuff. We're hoping to get it all done before the baby comes in a few months.
New porch light! After reading the post about Apple a few posts down, I would like to say "you're welcome" for not telling the story about returning 3 light fixtures to Lowe's and then spending an hour in another lighting store before choosing this one single light. I realize nobody cares about this but me and maybe my mom.
This is what I'm excited about. Chad used chalkboard paint on the wall that faces our fridge and I love it! The bottom part is for Ezra to color on and the top part is mine. It turned out really good and I think I'm going to really enjoy it.
The last thing Chad did this week was paint all the baseboards and chair rail trim in the guest bedroom. We are planning to move Ezra to that bedroom and keep the nursery as-is with maybe different bedding if we have a girl, but the green room will be Ezra's room, and if we have another boy, they'll share eventually.
So...that's all for now. Sorry if it bored you. Scroll down--I've posted 4 times tonight.
2 comments:
I was NOT bored. I love all your posts. New light fixture looks great.
Loved all the posts! Kellen was sitting here reading/looking with me and when he saw all the pictures of good food he asked if it was y'all's anniversary.=)
Post a Comment