After not having to cook for myself or my family for an entire summer, I look forward to getting back to planning our meals and being in the kitchen. It is a nice break from an otherwise sometimes tedious task of wondering what's for dinner. Somehow I had the wherewithal to plan our August menu before we left in May, and I am very glad I did, mostly because things are so hectic around here this week I wouldn't really have time to sit down and plan the menu. So here's what we're eating this month.
Baked ham & cheese party sandwiches, chips, fruit
Southwest chicken & corn cakes
Chicken huts (this recipe is very basic, so I add some spices and usually sauteed or green onions to the cream cheese mixture).
Homemade pizza
BBQ Meatballs (Pioneer woman's recipe), corn on the cob
Baked chicken taquitos, homemade salsa, guacamole
Braided sandwich loaf
Loaded baked potatoes
Smoky honey mustard pork
Coconut chicken
Hamburgers
Beef & mushroom lasagna
Roasted lemon chicken
Southwest pasta salad
Marinated flank steak
Sticky chicken wings
I just linked up to the recipes that I haven't linked up to before. If you are interested in any of the other recipes just search the earlier months of this year for other menus or ask me and I can email you the link.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment