Wednesday, May 04, 2011

5.4.11

Ezra was wearing his new CBH jacket the other day when I got this shot...
And then tonight when I was posting that one, I remembered this one from a year ago...what a difference a year makes. On to more important things, like music. This kid loves musical instruments, so Chad splurged and spent a whole dollar on a recorder for him. The glasses are another long thought-out purchase that I think Chad bought to wear at the CBH talent shows or something. Very cool.
If this doesn't make you laugh, I don't know what will.
A more serious picture of Ezra, me, and "bee-ball."
I'm trying this new thing called "blog more often so it doesn't seem like such a chore because I have way too many pictures to blog." Of course after the next few weeks I will be gone for the summer but I'll pick it back up in August.

A couple of things Ezra is doing/saying lately...he has a book called "Peek-a-who?" and lately he's been reciting it at random times, like in the car. "Peek-a-who? Peek-a-boo! Peek-a-choo choo!" and hiding his eyes behind his hands. At night when we tell him "I love you" he has started saying something like "Ah yah you too." He repeats every word we say. When we ask him if he wants to do something, if he doesn't want to do it, he says, "No?" in question form.

So here are a couple videos...one day Ezra decided that he wanted to try his hand at multitasking, so he started popping a goldfish in his mouth, closing his eyes and walking around while eating with his eyes closed. Weird, but funny. The other one is of him playing his new recorder. I think Chad showed him how to march like he's in a marching band...who knows with just those two around. Chad took the video.

Look ma no eyes from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.



Recorder from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Those glasses are HILARIOUS!!!! I always like comparing pictures. Ezra has grown so much and I LOVE to pull over jacket!

davemaz said...

With the glasses and recorder - looks like a born saxophone player. And loved the pics comparing jackets.