Saturday, May 21, 2011

22 months and videos

This will most likely be my last post for a while. Things are busy with getting ready for camp, and once we are at camp our internet access and spare time are both very limited. In just two short months we will have a two-year-old. What an amazing thing it is to watch your child grow and learn things and pick up on things that you didn't think they noticed. He is such a mimic--his favorite thing to say is "Oh, man" which I say quite often...video is below. Ezra is such a good boy. He plays well both with friends (most of the time) and by himself. He loves to read books and has many books memorized where if I leave a word out he can fill it in. He loves shoes these days, and wants to put them on himself. He's getting pretty good at it, but gets very frustrated if he doesn't get it right or if we have to help him. Once the shoes are on, all we hear is "go? go?" Today we spent the whole day in the house because Chad was sleeping after work and I was not feeling well, and I lost count of how many times he asked to leave the house. Phrases that he says that I love are "I see you" and "I love you too" (the middle part is garbled but I get what he is saying). I am so excited for him to experience blue haven this summer. He has become quite shy when he first encounters people he doesn't know, but warms up very quickly, especially to anyone who shows an interest in playing with him. I think that's about it. Here are some recent videos.

I love you too from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.



Aw, man! from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.



Eye love you too from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.



Laughing at himself from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.



Drinking green bean juice from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.



Ezra and the shopping cart from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.

No comments: