Chicken cordon bleu
Sticky chicken wings (this marinade/glaze would be great on chicken thighs or breasts too)
Creamy chicken taquitos
Hamburgers
Pizza
Roasted lemon chicken
Southwest chicken & corn cakes
Sour cream chicken enchilada casserole
Steak & baked potatoes
Lemon chicken soup
Jalapeno popper tacos
BBQ Baked potatoes
Taco pile-up
Sub sandwiches
Honey-balsamic glazed chicken
I started making this recipe when I was in junior high--that is how easy it is. But it is so good too and the cheesecakes come out really cute. Enjoy!
Mini Cheesecakes (makes 20)
cupcake liners
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
2 tsp lemon juice (I just juice one whole lemon)
1 tsp vanilla
Put liners in tins.
Put one vanilla wafer in the bottom of each liner, round side up.
Combine all ingredients. Beat until very smooth.
Spoon filling on vanilla wafers about halfway full.
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Let cakes cool completely before removing papers carefully or leave decorated liners on.
Top with cherry pie filling or filling of your choice. Fresh fruit in season may also be used.
9 comments:
great timing... i was just making my grocery list and trying to plan some new meals! thanks! :)
sorry, didn't realize that mike's gmail account was open on this computer :)
Thanks for the recipes. I always use some of them. Thanks for doing all the work of looking up recipes.
Love, Mom
ooooh, jalepeno popper tacos?? sounds delish! Do you have a recipe for that or mind sending me one?
Rachel, that is a recipe I made up. It goes something like this. Cook 3-4 pieces of bacon and saute some diced onion with chopped jalapeno in a couple tablespoons of the bacon grease. Combine the crumbled bacon and jalapeno/onion mixture with cooked, shredded chicken, about 3-4 oz. of cream cheese, chili powder and maybe some cumin, and about a 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese until the cheeses are all melty, then put them in some tortillas and eat. You could also use this filling and roll it up in tortillas, spray with cooking spray, and bake in the oven to make taquitos. Sorry my amounts are not exact--I would say about 3 pieces of bacon, 1/2 small onion, 3-4 jalapenos (depending on how spicy you like it--mine was too bland last time and I only used 2 jalapenos), 1 tablespoon spices. Hope that helps!
Lesley, you should submit that recipe to some sort of competition. It looks like one that could win money.
The lemon chicken soup sounds good. Actually, everything sounds good.
What, the cheesecake recipe? It's not mine...it's from that Health Department cookbook.
No, the jalapeno popper tacos. I agree with Erin.
Really like the recipes. Keep it up!!
Post a Comment