Monday, April 18, 2011

April random

Here are just some random pictures from the last few days. We decided to get Ezra a little potty because he talks about it quite a bit. No potty training yet, just getting ready for when he's ready in a few months.

This is after we took family pictures. I got this lollipop in case we needed to bribe him. And, we did. He acted like we were poking him with toothpicks the entire time we took pictures and would barely look at the camera, much less smile.
Got this picture on Sunday morning of Ezra's bible class. He has always loved going to class.
I watched my friend Amanda's baby, Laynee, a few days ago. I put her in Ezra's old walker and she loved it...she also loved Ezra entertaining her. Isn't she beautiful!?
Cool in his sunglasses, playing the harmonica
And this is the last picture I will post of Ezra with his beloved "Pass." We got rid of it today, and will be putting them away until further notice (i.e., subsequent children). RIP Pass.

2 comments:

Mary said...

you are so brave for getting rid of the paci! that is my next project...

davemaz said...

Love the 'potty pictures.' And looks a little bluesy with the sunglasses and harmonica. Wonderful post.