Friday, April 29, 2011

500

This is my 500th post! 5 years and 11 days ago I started this little blog, which has since chronicled the important and not so important events in our lives. I keep meaning to have it published into a book since I'm not a scrapbooker. I will get it done eventually, then I will start contacting agents to get it published into a memoir. (I kid.) Today my goal was to upload videos and post them. Some of these are recent and some of them are from three months ago, but ALL of them are cute. Enjoy!

Ezra and the dishwasher from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.


Untitled from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.


Hat? from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.


Getting buff from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.


If you can't tell, Ezra is saying "Gig 'em Aggies" in this one:

Gig em aggies from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.


Harmonica from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.


Eieio from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.


Ezra, two from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.


If you're happy and you know it from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.


This is Ezra saying "oh, toodles!" His current obsession is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and that is what they say.

Oh toodles from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Denise said...

So cute I can't stand it! Especially the one where he is playing the harmonica and dancing.

Denise said...

You should send that video to America's Funniest Videos and title it "Blues Baby." The cute baby ones always win something.