We were only supposed to stay until Monday, but the weather was supposed to be bad on Sunday night and into Monday, so our airline was offering a free flight change. We ended up leaving on Tuesday. This was better because we got to play in the snow on Monday, and Chad was feeling better--he had been feeling bad all weekend. We don't get to spend near enough time with these guys, but when we do it is always fun. Our nieces are so sweet--Riley is thoughtful and so grown up, Josey is sassy and sensitive (and loves Ezra the most, I think), and Lucy is just crazy and hilarious. She refers to each separate baby as NorahandJune. She doesn't quite have them identified correctly 100% of the time. :) And little Norah and June are still blossoming and I'm looking forward to getting to know them and their little personalities better.
Ezra was able to follow his cousins around and play with them, but he also spent a lot of time around the twins. He knows the word baby (though he really just says "bay"), and he would say something that sounded like "little baaaayby" over and over again when he was around the babies. At first, I could not get him to stay out of their bouncy seats and you can see how close he got to them, but by the time we left he was a lot better about respecting their personal space.
Josey and Ezra giggling
...right before Emily got her a chair to sit in.
I have some video and a few other pictures (these pictures are from Emily's camera). I will post more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment