So-good enchiladas (recipe included below)
Spicy Asian noodles with chicken
Cheddar baked chicken
Taco bar
Chicken fried rice
Southwest chicken & corn cakes with avocado cream (recipe modifications: use 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, 2 eggs, and 1 can drained mexicorn instead of corn souffle. Add 1/2 cup shredded cheese to mixture. Dredge in panko breadcrumbs and fry in skillet)
Slow cooker beef stew
Jalapeno popper chicken skillet
Old-fashioned chicken & noodles
Pork & ginger potstickers
Chicken crescent rolls
Marinated flank steak
Chicken spaghetti (recipe below)
So-good enchiladas (my friend Amanda gave me this recipe a while back. I started sorting through my recipes and found it...she just had a baby so I am making this and bringing it to her tomorrow.)
1 can refried beans
12 flour tortillas
4 chicken breasts, cooked & cubed
2 cans enchilada sauce
8 oz. shredded cheddar
8 oz. sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
Spread beans on each tortilla. Combine can of soup, sour cream, chicken. Spoon 1/2 cup on each tortilla. Sprinkle cheese, then roll up and put in pan. Pour enchilada sauce over top, sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 35 minutes @ 350.
Chicken spaghetti
My friend Amy gave me this recipe. She hosted bunco at her house a while back and I was lucky enough to sub that night because Amy made this delicious chicken spaghetti. I'll be making this for our next college CBH Bible study when the spring semester starts. Sorry about the text size, I copied it from the recipe Amy sent me and I couldn't get it to resize.
2 sticks butter (just saw this...no wonder it's so good! Haha!)
Onion
Celery
1 cup flour
1 qt. milk
1 can cream of mushroom
4 large chicken breast
½ lb. grated American cheese
Spaghetti noodles
· Boil chicken, pull apart and save broth
· Melt 2 sticks butter in a large skillet.
· Add ½ chopped onion
· Add 2 sticks chopped celery
· Sauté until clear
· Add 1 cup flour
· Gradually add one quart of milk
· Add one can Cream of Mushroom soup
· Pour ½ cup of broth from chicken into skillet
· Add ½ lb. of grated American Cheese (I just use sliced sandwich cheese and tear it apart
· Stir until all melts
· Add black olives, pimentos and mushrooms if desired
· Layer noodles, chicken and sauce
· Heat in oven until bubbly.
Amy's note: I like to pour it into two different dishes and freeze one. It makes a lot and freezes wonderfully.
1 comment:
Mmmm...
Post a Comment