-He is pretty dramatic lately. He is in a clingy, needy phase, and if I am doing anything around the house and not paying attention to him, he is right below me, grabbing my legs and not letting me walk anywhere, wanting to be held.
-He is sleeping well...12 or so hours a night, still two naps most days. Lately he has been waking up earlier than I would like (before 6:30) so it has worked a couple of days in a row to go in and tell him it's still night time and to go back to sleep (it is, after all, still dark outside).
-He loves to say new words, but his favorite these days is "BYE" over and over again, especially if Chad is leaving for work or we are going somewhere.
-His little personality is developing...when we go out to the grocery store or run errands somewhere, he loves to play shy with anyone who wants to talk to him, squinting his eyes and smiling really big and then hiding his face in my shoulder, and eventually saying "hi" to them over and over again.
-These days he enjoys an audience. If he sees that he can get a laugh out of you, he will act really goofy and weird. I'm sure he inherited that directly from Chad.
One day he just got in his chair and looked at the pretty lights on the tree.
One day I was in Ezra's room straightening things up and getting his laundry, which is kept in his closet. He saw the hangers and the little shoe shelf and decided that would be a nice little spot to sit. There is a video below, but I thought his proud little smile in this picture was so cute.A couple of videos: I tried to download this one with the videos from October, but I was over my vimeo limit so I had to wait. This is from the same trip that Chad and Ezra took to Palo Duro at the end of October:
Ezra's first hike from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.
In the Closet from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment