Monday, February 08, 2010

Weekly weigh-in

I gained a little over a pound this week. I know I did what I was supposed to do as far as working out. I did the 30-day shred 4 times (even made it to level 3 and did that 3 times) and I ran 8.1 miles (the most I've ever run). It's annoying that I worked that hard as far as exercise goes and I still gained weight. I just didn't watch what I ate closely enough, and I realize that, and I realized it at the time. That's easy to do considering I only get about 1100 calories a day on the WW program. So I just have to be more diligent this week with watching my calorie intake and continuing my working out. On a good note, my clothes are starting to fit better, so even though I'm not losing as much weight as I would like at this point, I know I'm still on the right track. Just gotta get down to business. And, no more superbowl parties where sopapilla cheesecake is present.

Recipes to come later: strawberry cobbler and pork tenderloin with spicy honey glaze, both from the best light recipe cookbook.

5 comments:

emma said...

There was sopapilla cheesecake at the party we went too also...it wasn't very kind on my scale this morning, but man was it good!

davemaz said...

Hmmm - where do i get a recipe for sopapilla cheesecake?

Lesley said...

Try googling it.

Lesley said...

On second thought, it would be best for you (and your arteries) if you didn't. It is that awesome.

davemaz said...

Arteries, smarteries . . .