Well, my loyal blog readers, yesterday marked exactly TWO months until my "official" due date. To you, that means yet another tiny little infant to look at pictures of and hold every once in a while. To me, it means that in two months or less or a little more, mine and Chad's lives will be completely and forever changed. I don't know what it is about the two month mark that has made it so real for me and has kicked me into high gear about needing to be ready...maybe it is the fact that I personally know several people who have had their babies 1-2 months early, so it's the realization that he could literally come at any time and I really DON'T have two months left.
Aside from the fact that we won't be able to teach at Blue Haven this summer which still makes me sad to think about, I feel like this pregnancy has been perfect timing with my job. At 7 months pregnant, I'm just getting to the point where things are getting pretty difficult to do. By the end of the day at work, I'm tired from lugging around the extra 30-or-so pounds, and it seems like every day I have to figure out what outfit still fits that is appropriate to wear to work and what will go with the two pairs of comfortable shoes that I have left. Unfortunately, my knit yoga capri pants and tank tops do not fit into this category...and this is my go-to outfit every day when I come home. I am really happy that for the "homestretch" I don't have to lug myself around school every day and I'll really only have to try to look somewhat presentable a few more times in the pregnancy...all other times I'll be at home concentrating on staying cool. I think I will probably take Emma's lead and buy myself a little pool to lay around in in the backyard.
Three more days of school! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
but you can bring little baby boy up to camp 6th session so I can hold him!!!
The pool's a great investment - I just bought one for Kellen and Bonnie, and it will have the extra benefit of collecting all the live oak leaves that are blowing around in the yard!
Post a Comment