What!? Another week is over?
This week has flown by. Maybe it's because I didn't go to work until Tuesday, and the yearbooks came in Wednesday, and we distributed them today, so I have been busy at school. We've gotten some really good feedback so far, and I haven't had any bad parent phone calls yet, so I would say it's been a successful yearbook distribution so far.
Chad officially started his graduate classes, including a business statistics class. I don't think he's going to have so much fun with that one.
I went to the doctor yesterday. He said that right now the baby weighs about 2.5 pounds and everything looks good. The baby's mother is gaining plenty of weight too. We went ahead and made all my appointments until the due date...only 7 more to go! And that is if I make it the full 40 weeks. We are getting really excited about how quickly the time is passing and how soon our little boy will be here. Also, the soft, comfy chenille glider armchair we ordered a couple months ago is finally in, so we get a new piece of furniture tomorrow. Woohoo!
I hope everyone has a good weekend. I for one will be sleeping late tomorrow and turning the air conditioner way down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad everything is going fast right now! Tell Chad good luck with his class!
Give Chad my sympathy - my epidemiology class was tough/fun, but would have been more fun if I had been more successful. I have Biostatistics waiting for me (fall) and I'm already turning it into that 12 foot monster. Community Health this summer - hmmm. Hugs, and looking forward to seeing that Baby! Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment