Monday, March 30, 2009

23 weeks

Here's a picture of me taken at 23 weeks. Last week one of my students said, "Wow, you're getting really big and round! Your face is even getting rounder!" Awesome. True, but thanks. Baby boy M has started moving around more, but seems to get a little shy when I try to get Chad to feel him moving. I think Chad thinks I'm lying. :) And when I came home from work today, Chad had assembled the baby's crib, which my dad shipped to us a couple weeks ago (thanks dad!), moved the guest bed to the 2nd bedroom, and moved the trundle bed that was in THAT room to the shed. We are planning on moving quite a bit of our furniture to the cabin in May or June when the weather gets warmer, so until then, we've got lots of beds, sofa beds, etc.

Last week our UIL meet was snowed out because it was up in Canyon, near Amarillo. I was so happy because I got to sleep in on Saturday and actually have a weekend. Then we found out today that the meet is this Friday, which means I get a day off school and STILL don't have to go to UIL on Saturday! I was already taking off tomorrow because I have a dr. appointment right in the middle of the day...so that's two days off of school this week. Sweet. Can you tell I'm ready for summer?

So, things are good around here. Signed, Round Belly/Round Face

4 comments:

Robyn said...

You look so cute! I hope things are going well for you!

emma said...

***insert louder than usual voice*** "YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" I think you look great and you are the cutest thing! Love that shirt preggie. Sorry your kid was a bit too honest, although I can't tell it in your face...just your tummy :)

The Montandon's said...

That just means you are a well-rounded individual.

davemaz said...

I'm soooo envious of the furniture moving part! And I agree with everyone else - you look like you're doing very well . . . And by that I mean radiant, not round.