So much has been going on in December and January that I have forgotten to post some of the pictures that we actually remembered to take.

Chad's graduation was on Friday. Too bad we couldn't go...Excelsior College is in New York. Anyway, he received his diploma in the mail today.

Yes, I already have a baby bump (that phrase was for you mom). This picture was taken of me today, 2 days shy of 14 weeks. Is this normal?!?! I am still in my work clothes here and had already unbuttoned the top button before I even got home. Time for more of the stretchy clothes. Apparently the baby is now the size of a clenched fist. I still haven't gained any weight...apparently everything is just "redistributing." Now that I am getting bigger I will try to get pictures and post them on a regular basis...I always love looking at pictures of people and their pregnant tummies.

This picture is old, but I have started a little tradition of taking a picture of the Christmas tree and posting it to the blog. This year I added the star on top, which I was really glad I bought, even though Emma & I had to stand in line for about 45 minutes behind these two ladies at Hobby Lobby who were buying about 254 things that were all breakable and had to be wrapped individually.

And here are some pictures of Chad painting the trim in the living room. This job was monumental...he painted the living room, kitchen, hallway, entryway, all the kitchen cabinets, and all the trim. Not only that but when he did the hallway and entryway he first had to put joint compound on the walls and then sand them because the previous owners used that sand texture that you dump in the paint and feels like sandpaper on the walls. Ugh. This was one of my Christmas presents, which I was so happy to get...and not have to do it. We had planned on repainting these rooms for a long time, but had never gotten around to it, so once we found out I was pregnant Chad decided it was probably time to get it done.

Look how happy he is to be painting! (What a faker)
5 comments:
YEAH! A preggie picture!!! I think you look perfect. I also love seeing pregnant bellies! :) Thanks for the update and the shout-out to good times at Hobby Lobby...it was worth it. The star looks great! And way to go Chad! on the degree and all of that painting.
Lesley you look beautiful. Chad, where is your sympathy belly picture? Congrats on the degree and new job. God is so good!
Way to go Son. We're very proud of both of you. You're looking good Lesley.
Lesley, you look beautiful! (What else would a Dad say?).
I am soooooooooooo excited for you guys. I can't even imagine how this would all feel. Keep us posted. Hope to see you again some day...
Post a Comment