Can I just brag for a minute about my husband? We found out today that Chad passed the NCLEX! So he is officially an RN. But, the part I really wanted to brag about was the fact that Chad only received the minimum number of questions when he was taking the test...at 75, the computer cut him off. Apparently that means you are either doing really well or you are really stinkin' it up. So I knew after Monday when Chad told me that he only got 75 questions that he most likely passed, but it is always a relief to get the actual test results! I am continually amazed at Chad's talent and abilities and how he has so many gifts.
So things are good around here. God continues to bless us. It's been a fairly busy week for me, and the weekend will be busy with a UIL meet and trying to get another yearbook deadline finished. We had a 2-hour delay today for school, which is fine with me because I got to sleep in and we don't have to make up the day later. Tomorrow I will be 15 weeks pregnant and have another dr. appointment one week from Monday.
Also I want to say happy 30th birthday to my sister-in-law, Emily! Hope it's a good one.
Stay warm everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah chad!!! I wish I had a 10th of your amazing brain power! Way to get a job to support your baby mama! :) Lesley, I can't believe you are that far along already! Times flies when you are not the preggie. :)
I knew you had passed when I heard that it cut you off at 75! You are a smart man.
Lesley, I can't wait for your Dr. appointment!
Batting 1000, Chad. As long as I have known you, you've passed every test with flying colors. Way to go. You worked hard for it.
Post a Comment