Well, now that our immediate family and friends we see face-to-face have been clued in, it's time to tell everyone else...we are having a baby!
I am just shy of 13 weeks along, so this week I will have finished my first trimester! I know, it went fast, didn't it?
People have been asking me questions, so I guess I will answer them for everyone:
1. I have been feeling pretty great, compared to what I hear from other pregnant people. I had some queasiness but no real sickness. I was tired at first in the afternoons, but it's hard to differentiate that from just the normal level of tiredness I usually have from working all day.
2. I have lost a pound since the first time I went to the Dr. My last check-up was yesterday and I got to hear the heartbeat which was AWESOME! The nurse counted the heartbeat as 150. The first time we saw it, it was 120 (for those of you who like to make predictions of sex based on heartbeat).
3. Yes, we will find out the sex, in about 8 weeks. And yes, we will tell you. No, we don't have a preference whether it's a boy or a girl.
4. No, we will not decide on a name way ahead of time, and no, we will not tell you what the decided-on name is until after the baby is born. That way we don't have a bunch of stuff with the name on it and then change our minds at the last minute.
5. The front guest bedroom will probably be the nursery.
6. Yes, Chad is excited. (And of course I am too!)
7. Almost forgot...the baby is due July 24th, which means no 4th session @ CBH in 2009 :(
Feel free to ask other questions in the comments section...I just thought I would answer the FAQs here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am so happy for you both! :-)
Wow! Congratulations! So glad you've been feeling pretty good. Last week at preschool I made a connection to you and Erin through another teacher at school - Nancy Calhoun. She said she used to teach you and E in Sunday school, and that her son is a Blue Havener like you guys. Such a small world!
Congratulations!!! how exciting; did you know mirm is pregnant due may sometime so they think
Finally!!! I was wondering when you were going to inform the blogging world of this amazing discovery!!!
YEA!!!! A new friend for Abbye
YAAAAYYY!!
Post a Comment