Saturday, January 03, 2009

5 year anniversary

5 years ago today our adventure as a married couple started...Exchanging our vows with a very young Shawn Montandon officiating...

Whatever Joey is doing in this picture is hilarious to me...I'm sure the instructions were to be "crazy"...good job Erin and Sara...Still the best cake I've ever had...It was at least 70 degrees outside that blustery winter day.

It really feels like just yesterday that we got married, but at the same time it feels so long ago. And 3 college degrees, 3 moves, and five years later, I still pray that we are just at the beginning of our journey together and that God will give us lots of years to come.

6 comments:

emma said...

Happy Anniversary! I had a one month old at our 5th anniversary! Loved the pics down memory lane.

Lisa said...

Happy anniversary! Hope you guys celebrated in style.

The Montandon's said...

Time flies when you are having fun. We are very proud of both of you.

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

hmmm I remember that day!!! Happy Anniversary I can't beleive it was 5 years ago

Sara said...

Wow five years. Congrats! DId you know the ugly carpet is gone now?

Mrs. H. said...

Happy Anniversary! :-)