Saturday, November 15, 2008

Update

It is very late and I just got back from the UIL tournament in Mansfield. I am here to update you on Chad's progress. He passed all his skills stations on the first try. He had two patients today that he cared for, and passed with both of those patients. He has one more patient tomorrow to care for, and if he passes, he will come home and be DONE!!! If he doesn't pass that patient he will have one more try. So, he is doing a great job!

On another happy note, our team took first place sweepstakes at the Mansfield tournament (38 schools competed) and my journalism team took first place by one point...hey, we'll take it! I am so proud of them, considering only 2 of my 7 team members have competed in journalism UIL before.

Time for bed...I am still a little sick from earlier this week and the Nyquil is kicking in.

4 comments:

erin said...

Thanks for the info. I was interested but didn't want to call.

erin said...

Oh, and it is not 4:51AM.

davemaz said...

Unlike Erin, I was interested and DID call - very happy to hear the news. Thanks for the update. I know that's a big relief. Hope all is going well today (maybe by this time Chad has successfully passed, and is driving home?).

Denise said...

No place like first.