Things have been pretty quiet here lately. The past week was a good one for me. I went with the UIL team to our district meet in Canyon on Friday. We are still not sure what the final results are, but our school did well and we are hoping that we beat Lubbock High which has not happened in a million years or something like that. On the homefront, Chad finished up the tile job and it looks great. Also, while I was gone, he spent the entire day cleaning the house and it was spotless when I came home. I think I thanked him 10 times for cleaning...let's just say it had been more than a week or two since either of us made progress towards a cleaner house. In case you forgot what the entry way looked like before, here are some reminders:



And the finished product (minus a few extra coats of sealant that Chad still wants to do):

Looks good huh? Now here's a picture of a deer that doesn't have anything to do with this post; I took the picture while we were visiting dad and the deer came up in the backyard to feed. Poor scrawny little thing.

Only 9 more weeks of school.
3 comments:
Wow, that tile looks really good. Kudos to Chad.
Great job, Chad!
Chad did an awesomejob! Great to have a handy son-in-law.
Post a Comment