Most of the family knows that we have found a house and we put an offer on it yesterday. We are praying that all goes well and they will accept the offer and the inspection will go so well that the inspector will want to buy the house. Not really, but you know what I mean. Because of crazy stalker people of course I am not going to put the address on the blog but if you want to see a virtual tour and pictures, email me and I'll give you the link.
More details once we get this deal taken care of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hook me up with that link you have my email right?
I'm glad the house hunting went that fast so far and that you love being in TX. I was at camp this weekend and Sunday when I drove through Lubbock wandered if you were there yet.
hey guys!
congrats on finding a new home. I pray that everything will sort out well.
Hey send me the link! I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment