Thursday, July 19, 2007

Short update

Many of you have been asking me when we are leaving for Texas, etc. so here is our schedule for the next week and a half.

Tuesday mom, Erin, Kellen and Bonnie are flying to Arizona for a visit. We'll go to the Grand Canyon and do stuff around Prescott for a few days, and mom sounds pretty excited about helping me pack the kitchen so I think I'll let her...wouldn't want to disappoint anyone.

Then Saturday 7/28, mom, Erin, and the kids leave. Chad and I will also be leaving that day for Lubbock to start looking at houses. We'll start our search on the 29th, and Chad will fly back to Arizona on the first to work a few more days before he joins me in Lubbock with all our stuff around August 11th.

For those of you who don't know already, we are moving to Lubbock. We are excited to get back closer to family and friends and finally have a house of our own. That's all for now.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Can't wait to see y'all!

Josh said...

hope you guys find a house as easily as j. and tiff did. it seems like their realtor was good.

Lesley said...

I hope so too. We have about 30 that we've narrowed it down to, so SURELY...(knock on wood.)

kenzie said...

hey guys! I have a blogger as well. I hope that you guys have a safe move!

kenzie said...

Things are going well. I see what is wrong with my knee tomorrow(finally). My dad actually tore is MCL the day after I got back from camp and has surgery Thursday. I get to go in with him and watch! yay! He has a different doctor than me so he got in faster. I hope that both of you are doing well!