Chad and I went to
Tonto Natural Bridge on Friday. It was a really cool place. As the name suggests, it is a natural bridge that has been eroded over the years by water. You can walk below and above the bridge. Here are some pictures from our trip.

View of the bridge from further away.

Chad looking at the bridge

Underneath the bridge. It was HOT that day but the difference in temperature underneath the bridge was amazing. I guess that's the desert for you.

Inside looking out

Chad thought the graphic on this sign was funny

No rain and hot means fire danger.

This is called Waterfall trail or something like that

Me at the same spot

The waterfall...for some reason I thought it would be bigger, but still pretty.

1 comment:
Very pretty...ya'll would make a very good tourist brochure for Arizona. You have made it look so neat to visit!
Post a Comment