Monday, March 26, 2007
This weekend...and a goal accomplished!
We had a good weekend. It was rainy all day Friday (out of the ordinary for here) and pretty cloudy Saturday as well. Saturday I went for a long walk in the morning and Chad and I went to the movies in the afternoon. It was a perfect day to go to the movies. Then Saturday night we went and hung out with our friends Alan & Dawn at Dawn's house...always fun. Yesterday was a beautiful day...in the 60s-70s in the afternoon, sunny and no wind, so we went climbing after church. We went to a place that is pretty familiar to both of us and climbed two different routes. One of the routes I had tried twice before and had never made it to the top, and it has been one of my goals to conquer this climb sometime before we leave this place. Well...yesterday I made it! It's one of the more difficult climbs I have done, and I was so proud of myself! I even cleared the anchor and rappeled down. Of course we didn't have our camera. I know it's getting pretty old how we never have any pictures on here. Maybe I will make it a personal goal to get a picture of some kind up on our blog this week. Don't hold me to that. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I guess I'm just weird, but I like to read your stories just as much as look at your pictures! Well...I don't guess i'm weird, I know it :)
Good job Lesley!
Way to go girl. You two were meant for each other. See you in just over a month.
Lesley, glad you're getting Chad out of the house and getting him some exercise. Just PLEASE don't try it from a helicopter!
Post a Comment