Thursday, March 15, 2007

Time for a new post

So this is what people do at four in the morning when they can't sleep and they have internet at their house. No wonder so many people are so sleep deprived. Anyway, in case you don't know, Chad and I are on our spring break. My sister had a list of all these productive things they have done or are planning to do during the break, and I am just not that motivated. So our week has gone something like this:

Sunday: church
Monday: sleep late, go on a short backpacking trip (one night)
Tuesday: hike back, recuperate (i.e. do nothing)
Wednesday: begin housesitting (hence the internet at 4 a.m.), go hiking, church
Thursday: play with dogs, watch TV, check email repeatedly just because we can, check blogs, hike again, take a nap since I couldn't sleep during the night
Friday: see Thursday
Saturday: see Friday

As you can see, we don't have a lot going on this week. This is a good thing. Part of the reason we are not doing much though is because Chad has had a horrible time with his allergies this week. Sneezing, congested, weepy eyes, the whole shebang. I have not seen his allergies this bad since we got married and especially since we moved to Arizona. He has not felt like doing much of anything, and I feel really bad for him.

We realize we haven't posted pictures in a while. We have been meaning to take some pictures of our new car, but it just looks like an '03 Civic Hybrid, light bluish silver, so if you really want to see it, search for it on Google images. I'll get around to posting some pictures of the real thing eventually.

4 comments:

Emily said...

So at 4 am you are allowed to make some mistakes and publish your post twice. I am glad that you are having a relaxing Spring Break. I hope that Chad feels better soon.

erin said...

Are you sure you want to buy a house?

emma said...

I'll trade with you? Of course I'd want to go back to my old life next week when you head back to school. :)

Lesley said...

You're right Emily. Thanks for keeping me on my toes. I deleted the other post at 11:30 a.m., when I was a little more awake.