Friday, February 16, 2007
Smartie
Well, I hate to brag about myself, but I don't mind bragging about Chad. In case you guys didn't know, he is very smart. I thought he was going to post this himself but he hasn't yet so I'm doing the honors. Anyway, on Wednesday Chad took his Flight Paramedic Certification test and passed with flying colors! He said it was the hardest test he had ever taken, but he had been studying for weeks so I'm really glad that he passed the first time...it took a lot out of him! I know most of you are thinking, "Well of COURSE Chad passed!" but I know he was nervous because the tests are so hard, and they have to get a pretty high score to pass (one of the tests requires an 88%). This makes him a Certified Flight Paramedic. Many people do not pass this test on their first try because it is so difficult. I'm proud of you, Chad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thank you for bragging on your husband. And yes I knew he was smart. He got his smarts from his Dad. 'Cause I don't have any smarts left. He got them all. All kidding aside, way to go Son.
Good job Chad! I wish I could have some of your recall ability...maybe I would have continued majoring in nursing!
NICE! you know i almost graduated college... way to go!
yeah but you're living proof joey that college education doesn't equal more money!
Chad, hope I don't have a coronary, but if I do, hope you're the paramedic! (I just don't want it to be because I'm IN a helicopter).
David
Good job Chad. I just wish you lived closer to us so that I would know that we was in good hands if any of us ever had an accident. I am sure they need teachers and paramedics in Arkansas.
Post a Comment