Friday, October 06, 2006

No whining

For those of you who check the blog on a fairly obsessive basis, be aware that today (10/6/06) will be my last day to post for at least the next week. Next week is my Fall Break and I probably won't have time to post, and also since we don't have internet at home I probably wouldn't get a chance anyway. Just a forewarning before people start complaining that there's nothing new on the site.

6 comments:

The Montandon's said...

You will be missed. Have a fun filled week.

Love to both
Carolyn and Paul

emma said...

All right, it's a new week and you should be back to it...so where's the newest post detailing all the young-married-person-with-no-kids fun ya'll had last week?

Emily said...

Lesley had plenty to post about. I look forward to hearing about the bar-b-que.

Lesley said...

Well Emma, seeing as how we were in church when you posted that and we also don't have internet at home, today was the first day I could post. And I'm not going to, so there.

Joey said...

hey lesley, just letting my profile pic ease its way onto your blog... the last picture, with the little boys head around all those pumpkins was really cute, i thought.

Joey said...

is this better?