Here are some pictures of Chad writing away...counting this summer and fall he will have had 3 writing intensive courses, one of which was an independent study, so he has been doing a LOT of writing. I've also posted a picture of Chad in his flight suit. He was about to go to the airshow at the Prescott airport last Saturday. You can tell he was very excited about me taking this picture. Chad is in Phoenix again today (surprise surprise) but at least he doesn't have to go every day this week. He starts school again tomorrow...his last full-time semester! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Chad,
If you had pointed ears you would look like Mr. Spock. I'm proud of you and Lesley and hope things continue to go well for you.
Love,
Dad
lookin good! I am glad that the laptop is getting put to good use.
Can I just say that I am not a big fan of the yellow.
I think you look good Chad.
You think he looks good because he is bringin home the bacon.
I thought you were a medic on a helicopter not a member of a NASCAR racing team. You look good captain Kirk.
Shawn
Hey, shut up.
Post a Comment