


Well, I had this great blog all typed up earlier this morning and of course, it all got erased when I tried to post pictures so now I'm trying again. Thanks for giving me time to get back in the swing of things. I wanted to post these pictures of Kellen and Bonnie because I thought they were really cute and Chad and I don't have any new pictures of us from recent happenings.
The good news for us lately is that Chad is scheduled to work HERE two weeks from today, and from then on. Yay, no more driving to Phoenix all the time! We have been so blessed with Chad getting this new job and being able to work it out with school.
We also just planned a trip for three days during Thanksgiving to Las Vegas...the big flashy one, not the one in New Mexico. It's kind of a Lesley's birthday/Thanksgiving/3 year anniversary trip. I think it will be a lot of fun. If you've been to LV and want to recommend anything that we need to do, let me know!
I guess that's about it for now. Tonight is Homecoming so Chad and I will go to the football game and see all the cool college freshmen all dressed up to visit their old high school. :) Is it cold over there in Texas yet? It's getting into the 30s here at night...I'm not sure I'm ready for this!
2 comments:
It's decently cool here but I'm not complaining as long as it's not in the 90's anymore! Love the pics of Kellen and Bonnie. Very cute. Hope to have pics like that up very soon on my blog but it depends on what the pumpkin patch is like? Did you wear a humongous mum to homecoming or do they even do stuff like that outside of Texas?
They brought back the mum thing this year. On the announcements they kept saying, "we are going to bring back a long lost southwestern tradition this year, homecoming mums and garters!" That was funny because 1. None of the kids knew what they were, and 2. I'm pretty sure it's not a southwestern tradition.
Post a Comment