Yes, it is cooler than mine. But hey, you're a cool dude. We miss being able to see y'all whenever we want to.Dad
Gorgeous scenery - and Lesley wouldn't ride a hot air balloon? No one ever said you had to autorotate one of those! Love you guys, Other Dad
Very nice, but I want to see my brother in his jumpsuit!
I guess Chad didn't feel comfortable enough to ask one of the other guys, "Hey, can you take a picture of me in my jumpsuit?" I'll take one for you Emily.
Hmmm...so I guess everyone is a little sensitive about their jumpsuits, huh?
Looks awesome, and I would like to see you in your leisure suit also.shawn
Chad looks very good in his work leotard. Shawn, I'm surprised to see you on here with a new baby to take care of and everything.
By the way Shawn, does that mean that you have time to post more pictures of Ava?
That was my thought. Shawn has time to post a comment, but I don't see an update on his blog.
Boy, we are hard to please.
By the way Paul, you can come see us whenever you want to. The extra bedroom is always there. And we'll even pick you up from the airport!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Yes, it is cooler than mine. But hey, you're a cool dude. We miss being able to see y'all whenever we want to.
Dad
Gorgeous scenery - and Lesley wouldn't ride a hot air balloon? No one ever said you had to autorotate one of those! Love you guys, Other Dad
Very nice, but I want to see my brother in his jumpsuit!
I guess Chad didn't feel comfortable enough to ask one of the other guys, "Hey, can you take a picture of me in my jumpsuit?" I'll take one for you Emily.
Hmmm...so I guess everyone is a little sensitive about their jumpsuits, huh?
Looks awesome, and I would like to see you in your leisure suit also.
shawn
Chad looks very good in his work leotard. Shawn, I'm surprised to see you on here with a new baby to take care of and everything.
By the way Shawn, does that mean that you have time to post more pictures of Ava?
That was my thought. Shawn has time to post a comment, but I don't see an update on his blog.
Boy, we are hard to please.
By the way Paul, you can come see us whenever you want to. The extra bedroom is always there. And we'll even pick you up from the airport!
Post a Comment