Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sorry


Since some of you are a little impatient, I am posting even though there's not a whole lot to say. The picture of Kellen is because I know people (Chad mostly) will complain if I post another post with just words and no pictures. Also, Kellen is cute so I thought you guys would like to see another picture of him. Chad comes back tomorrow from two weeks in Phoenix for job training and begins school on Tuesday. The next four weeks will be extremely busy for him because he will be going to school every day while trying to get in more training down in Phoenix for his job. Great...

In other news, the AC is out in the Civic so we need a new compressor.

I have almost two hours of prep time today, because they decided to change the bell schedule at school and so on Wednesday and Thursday now the kids have three classes a day for an hour and 50 minutes each. Makes for a looooong day. It's good for me now though because I have a ton of grading and entering of grades to do...the first progress reports are coming out soon. Can't believe it's already been three weeks of school.

That's about it from here. See? Boring.

9 comments:

Emily said...

I am glad he will be home tomorrow. Stinks he will be so busy the next several weeks, but we are glad that one of the reasons he will be busy is a JOB!

emma said...

I can't believe it's already getting time to get ready for progress reports. WOW!!! Also, I personally don't mind at all posts that don't have pictures. Sometimes I just have stuff to say that don't have pictures to go along with it so I totally understand! Chad can get his own blog if he doesn't like it!!! :)

The Montandon's said...

Kellen is so cute. Thanks for the picture of him. It has been awhile since we saw one of him. Just like the girls he is growing fast.

Chad, good luck on this new job. I know you will do great. Try not to get so busy you can't call or blog every once in awhile. Also, don't forget about school!!

Lesley,I don't envy you of having to get your progress reports out. Brings back memories, I'm thankful I own a real estate business.

Lesley said...

Yeah, Chad is still keeping in mind that if this career doesn't work out, he can be the full time personal painter for the Joneses.

emma said...

and shawn and me! He helped us with the house we are in right now :)

Lesley said...

You guys better believe we'll be calling on all of you to return the favor when we move into our first house.

emma said...

I'm busy that day....:)
p.s. where are those CBH pics???

Lesley said...

We're two hours behind, and I had a meeting this morning, then I had to figure out what I was going to teach today, so emailing you CBH pictures was 3rd on my list. But I sent them to you so you would quit bugging me about them. :) I think now you we deserve a paint job AND a scrapbook from Emma.

emma said...

Ha! Don't hold your breath on the scrapbook! I think I'll have my hands full for a while.