Well, it's almost time for us to leave for Blue Haven. This reminds me of the days when I was a camper and I used to solicit mail from everyone I knew about a week in advance so I would get mail up there. As many of you know, the mail service is very slow. For those of you who are interested in sending Chad and me mail while we are at Blue Haven, the address is:
Chad & Lesley Montandon
c/o Camp Blue Haven
HC 81, Box 304
Las Vegas, NM 87701
I used to get letters at the end of the first week I was there from my mom saying stuff like, "I don't really know what to write about since you're still at home and you know everything that is going on. Cricket says hi and misses you." Which wasn't really true because our cat, Cricket, really couldn't care less about me since I used to pull her tail and chase her when she was a kitten. But it was the thought that counted.
Our trip will begin next Tuesday when we drive (allllll day long) to Lubbock, spend a couple days with family and friends there, and then make our way Friday to Amarillo for Matt's wedding. Chad is a groomsman so I'll have to occupy myself somehow while they are doing male bonding stuff which includes picking up tuxes, playing golf, the married guys giving Matt the straight dope about what being married is like, etc. Then Saturday night after the wedding we'll be driving to Blue Haven late into the night and will be there for the next two weeks. It should be a good time. So, you won't see any more blog posts on here after Monday but I should have some more pictures to post in a few weeks, including some of our lot in the Blue Canyon that we intend to build a cabin on someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
you guys drive safe. cant wait to get a better visual of the site when you post the pics. fun times ahead at blue haven, eh? laters.
joey
I wish we could be at Blue Have with you guys. I am jealous. Maybe some day. I am sure that Riley would love to write her Uncle Chad and Aunt Esley (yes, we have graduated to saying the "L" in the middle of your name).
someday when they are all a little older we'll have great reunions. blue haven is difinetley a unique place. welcome home chad, i need a response from yous.
C'mon... everybodys doin it.
that was me...joey
We will miss seeing you in Lubbock by 1 day but will see y'all Sunday July 2 for a few minutes. I'm glad you and Chad are a couple again. Love Dad and Carolyn
Sorry about the Papaw but its not worth another blog name.
Let me hear from you SON!!!
Lesley, Carolyn reminded me of this as soon as I clicked PUBLISH, Do you need any Mary Kay? If so let her know and will bring to camp
hope you guys got home again OK. It'll probably take a couple of days to get back in the groove - how about some pictures, now, huh?
Dad
Post a Comment