Saturday, June 17, 2006
I'm back...again
Hey everyone, my adventures with seeing my family are over and I am now back in Prescott. I have some pictures but I am up at school and don't have time right now to upload them, so look for them later. I've had a very busy few weeks seeing my mom, grandparents, Erin, Josh, Kellen, Bonnie, Sara, Emily & Tobin, and Dad, Ginny & Mackenzie. This past week was spent in Sedona with dad and we made little day trips to places like the Grand Canyon, Wupatki ruins, Sunset Crater, Montezuma Castle & Well, etc. After being in Texas for a couple weeks I forgot how much stronger the Arizona sun is and got a little bit of a burn after being at the pool for only about 30 minutes...oops. Yesterday everyone else got to go see some really cool petroglyphs while I was holed up in the hotel with a stomach bug--not a very fun way to end the vacation. Anyway, it was a lot of fun to see everyone on my side of the family and some friends too. Chad comes back home today and got to see most of his family as well. Our next trip will be in about a week and a half, for 2 1/2 weeks to Lubbock, Amarillo, and Blue Haven. I'll post pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment