Hey guys, This will probably be my last post for a while. Chad says the blog has too many words and not enough pictures (which he could DEFINITELY add to if he wanted to join in!) so I'm posting a couple pictures of us from the Bluegrass festival we went to this weekend.

Look how excited Chad is about being at the Bluegrass festival.

...so this picture proves we were there.
We leave for Lubbock tomorrow and will be at Blue Haven by late Saturday night. I have heard an ugly rumor that there is now wireless internet at Blue Haven, so I might be able to post while I'm up there, but I've always liked the fact that you are pretty much cut off from the outside world while you're up there, so even if the wireless thing is true I don't know if I'll use it. We'll have to see. Anyway, that's it for now. We'll be back in civilization around July 14th, so check back then. Keep us in your prayers as we drive quite a bit in the next few weeks.

1 comment:
Tell Chad he could help you out a little bit. Be very safe driving and have fun! Tell everyone hello.
Post a Comment