Ezra is so fun these days! We have our tough moments, mostly with not obeying as quickly as we would like for him to (getting sidetracked), but he is such a sweet boy. He's a good big brother and pretty polite. He is always saying "thank you, mama." I'd have to say age four is pretty good!
One thing that Ezra says pretty often is "What do I smell?" Usually in relation to something I'm cooking, followed by "I don't like ______."
Another picture from camp...must have been twins day
Still obsessed with superheroes. He bought this costume with his own money.
Ahhh...the splinter. See how swollen his hand is! This was the first consultation, when the surgeon told us that surgery wouldn't be necessary. About a month later, when it hadn't gotten better, he went in and had a huge splinter taken out.
Our son is very interested in drawing these days. We have lots of his artwork up on the walls around the house, so I guess he thought it would be a good idea to just draw directly on the wall. Thank goodness for mr. clean magic eraser! Pretty good cat though, huh?
He's also a perfectionist. He was working on a poster for his pre-school, and he kept messing up (according to him). He started crying so we had to quit for a while and do something else. I wasn't going to have my kid crying about a silly poster! Poor baby!
Cool new trick!
Playing with his cap gun at camp
So Ezra is really loving drawing these days, being independent, saying he doesn't like food before he tries it, playing hide and go seek (but he really just likes to be the one that hides), playing with his little friends, and just having fun! Sweet boy.









1 comment:
The portrait photos are so handsome. He is turning into a wonderful young man.
Post a Comment