Our pretty girl is 4 months old!

She smiles a lot, and that makes us smile a lot. (photo below not typical)
She loves her daddy. I think he likes her pretty well too.
At 4 months, Ivy is...
-Sleeping through the night sometimes but not every night. I'll take what I can get. Other nights she wakes up around 3.
-Eating 5-6 times a day (depending on if she eats in the middle of the night)
-Taking 3 or 4 naps a day usually lasting between 1 and 2 hours
-Smiling a lot, babbling a lot
-Laughing! I love this stage.
-Holding her head up well. We are working on tummy time and rolling over.
-15 lbs (70th percentile), 24 inches long (50th percentile), and her head is 75th percentile.






2 comments:
Great post, great pictures. What a beautiful grl!
Great post, great pictures. What a beautiful grl!
Post a Comment