Wearing his cowboy boots that used to be Chad's
The other day I heard him rummaging through his room and this is what he looked like when he came out. He always has a little smirk on his face when he thinks something he's doing is really going to crack me up. Unfortunately, the smirk is hard to see since he always has his "pass" in his mouth these days.-communicating better every day. He gives me a running commentary of everything he sees on our walks and barks back at the dogs we pass.
-growing FAST. He eats a lot more and can tell me what he wants. I don't know how many times I've heard "eat, eat, eat" in the past couple weeks. It's the first thing he says when he wakes up, usually followed by "pancake?" or "waffle?"
-LOVES to read. He has started to memorize some of his books, namely Goodnight Moon (he always says "mush" and whispers "hush" at the right times) and The Going to Bed Book.
-has started testing his limits much more. He gets this coy look on his face when he knows he's doing something he's not supposed to be doing, and has spent a lot of time in the time-out corner lately. At this point though, he is still pretty good at obeying us.
I still have some videos to post. Maybe I will finally get to that this week.
4 comments:
So cute.
Thanks for the update! The pictures are adorable.
Looks really serious around Dad. Probably concentrating on Burt & Ernie. Not so much with Mom. Great post!
Dad, Ezra had just thrown up all over me right before that picture was taken.
Post a Comment