I've got some time today to post pictures since it is so cold outside. These are totally random from the past month or so.
Somehow Ezra got a graham cracker stuck to the back of his head.

He loves ketchup these days and has started just dipping stuff in ketchup and then sucking the ketchup off (does the same thing with yogurt).

Here's a picture from when we went to Searcy. Ezra liked the snow for about two seconds but refused to wear gloves or a hat, so he got miserable pretty fast.

On new year's day we went over to the Parrishes to pick up Ezra (he had spent the night) and they made fried shrimp for lunch. Then we opened presents and at chocolate pie. Ezra's favorite part was the pie, I think. He licked the plate.


Ezra playing in the papasan with Woody and Buzz. I love that big, squinty grin.

I've started keeping Ezra's buddy Trevyn a couple days a week. These two love each other and it's nice that Ezra has a playmate on days like today when we aren't leaving the house.



Ezra has started trying on our shoes whenever he can.

The other day we went to the science spectrum and I was on the phone when we got home. I turned around and found Ezra like this:

At the time I thought it was funny that he was so tired he was laying on a pillow on the floor, but I put him down for a nap and he woke up with a fever. Turns out he had a virus and an ear infection. Then I didn't feel so great about taking a picture of my sick kid.
That's 2011 for us so far. Stay tuned for videos...but first I have to go through them and pick a few that I want to post. Maybe tonight.
2 comments:
Poor baby! And poor you, to still be trying to get everyone in your house well!
I love the graham cracker stuck to his head. That's amazing. And I love Toni's face in that pic... she has to be one of the most enthusiastic people I know!
So anxious to see my little man. Maybe for my birthday
Post a Comment