Thursday, November 18, 2010

The rest of October

I've been out of town every other weekend for the past month and a half so there is quite a bit to catch up on.

Ezra's spot...we make the papasan chair into a big bowl and he sits there with toys and books. He can spend a lot of time there, and now if we put an ottoman on one side and slide the chair up next to the couch, he can climb down himself too. On Halloween we went to Trunk or Treat at church. Ezra's costume was a hamburger. He did a lot better in it than he did in the dress rehearsal the other day (see a previous post). He walked around saying "hi" to everyone and taking candy from whoever would give it to him.
A lollipop for each hand...a boy after my own heart.
Ezra with his best bud Aiden aka Yoda (I think Aiden is a little jealous of Ezra's dumdum)The last weekend in October I went to Arkansas for my cousin's wedding and the boys were on their own. Chad decided to take Ezra hiking at Palo Duro. Though I know it wasn't his first choice, he documented very well. Thanks honey.




This video is sideways but I thought it was cute.

Solo hike from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.

No comments: