Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Pictures

We had a good day taking pictures in a pumpkin patch at a church here in town. Compare with last year, where I took approximately 80 pictures that were a variation of this: And here are this year's pictures. I took almost 200 and I realize I have a hard time narrowing down. I also realized I have a hard time putting the subject of my photo anywhere other than the left 1/3 of the frame.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Ezra looks like he's having a lot more fun this year than he did last year.

Su said...

I have an award for you on my blog!

davemaz said...

Great photos - can you send me a couple of e-frame (Ezra and the scarecrow and Ezra and the Mom). Hugs.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

So cute.

I saw you mentioned on Su's Cheekyness site (well done on the award) and thought I'd stop by to say hello. Nice to meet you, I've enjoyed visiting.