It's been a while since I've posted pictures, hasn't it? A lot has been going on around here. We saw some family over the holidays, went to San Antonio for our anniversary, and my mom came here. Paul and Carolyn visited a few days after we came home from my mom's at Christmas and brought some gifts for Ezra, including the LOUDEST.BOOK.EVER...which he loves, by the way.

Ezra was looking dapper in his shirt and tie on Sunday morning. He thought the tie was yummy.

Ezra is on the verge of sitting up on his own. We've noticed that he's the kind of baby that CAN do a lot of things physically, but doesn't necessarily want to. He can roll from his back to his tummy easily, and he can roll back to his back, but he would prefer to whine about it instead. He can stand straight on his legs, but that is too much work, so he tends to let his legs buckle beneath him.

After bath...

He has recently really enjoyed looking at himself in any mirror. It is so fun to watch him smile at himself and talk to himself.

The other night I was cleaning up in the kitchen while Ezra was playing on his mat before bed. He had rolled himself over and was fussing (which is completely normal for him when he's been on his belly for too long) and all of a sudden I heard silence. I looked over and the poor little thing was so tired that he just fell asleep face-down on his mat. I took this picture and then I put him to bed.

Mmmm...mom's hair tastes gooooood.

Hanging out with granny.

We've started Ezra on veggies. Here is his first pea experience. He wanted to do it himself.

Not so sure at first...


Turns out he likes peas...he ate every bite and then licked the bowl. He started carrots today and enjoyed those as well.

We have also started introducing him to straw and sippy cups. Here he is with his straw cup...

And last but not least...

His FIRST TOOTH!
4 comments:
so many first and such cuteness! thanks for the update and great pictures :)
Oh Ezra!!! So many first! How exciting. Cute pictures
What a good looking boy. You can blackmail him when he is 16 with the naked photo. Thanks for the post.
Great update post! Beautiful picture with Paul - I'm jealous!
Post a Comment