I like big bags, and I cannot lie. I bought this diaper bag this weekend when I went to visit my dear friend Emily, who had a baby shower in the D-FW area. We managed to get a little shopping in and this was one of my finds. I love it. It's really bag and has lots of compartments inside.Sunday, March 08, 2009
20 weeks...
Well, just as soon as I mentioned in the last post that I was going to start taking my weekly pictures when I was EXACTLY that many weeks, I didn't take a picture that next week, so here is one at 20 1/2 weeks. Tomorrow is the day we get a sonogram and find out what we are having. The suspense is killing us. For those of you who want to know, I will be posting to the blog soon after my appointment, which is at 2:00, so I'd check around 5:00 or so.
I like big bags, and I cannot lie. I bought this diaper bag this weekend when I went to visit my dear friend Emily, who had a baby shower in the D-FW area. We managed to get a little shopping in and this was one of my finds. I love it. It's really bag and has lots of compartments inside.
I like big bags, and I cannot lie. I bought this diaper bag this weekend when I went to visit my dear friend Emily, who had a baby shower in the D-FW area. We managed to get a little shopping in and this was one of my finds. I love it. It's really bag and has lots of compartments inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I don't think I can wait till 5 o'clock.
Les...thanks so much for coming to stay and going to the shower. It meant a lot that you were there with me! I can't wait to see that bag and, of course, your baby hanging on you this summer!!
FYI, Chad just saw that top picture and said it makes me look a lot bigger than I actually am, for those of you who are worried that I already look like I'm 30 weeks.
les, i live like 10 minutes from emily! if you ever make it out this way again, let me know. facebook probably.
you look great.
Post a Comment