Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back again

Okay, I am finally back from all the traveling I have been doing this summer. Chad stayed here this past week to work while I went to visit various family and friends. First I stopped through Denton to see my friend and former roommate Emily for a short visit, then it was on to mom's house. We drove together the next day (Friday) to Liberty to see Erin's family, and we got to spend a good amount of time there and went to her baby shower on Sunday. Then, it was back to the metroplex where I got to spend a little time with two of my good friends from A&M days, Larry and Brent. And, I saw my grandmother twice this past week as well.

So now you know what I've been up to. And I'm sure the blog will be more interesting once school starts, although I realize the update on the vegetable garden has been riveting. Seriously though, my tomatoes are all green, and it seems they've come to a standstill and won't get bigger and won't get red. Does anybody know what the problem is, and more important, how I can fix it?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't water them as much. really.