Well, I figured since it's Saturday I better post since I have the time. Not much has been going on around here, just the usual. We had a good week. Thursday night (Valentine's Day) we had a few couples over from church for dinner and then we all went to a play at Tech. The play was written by a guy in our small group who is getting his Master's in playwriting from Tech. Anyway, it was being produced all week so we all decided to go on Thursday. It was really good and funny. (I know, I should be a play critic with insightful comments like that).
We are almost finished with our 4th yearbook deadline, with only one left after that. I'll have workdays every day next week until it (the 4th DL) gets done. I can almost taste the sweet satisfaction of completing the yearbook. Once the middle of March rolls around, it will be done, and all we have to do then is wait for them to print it and deliver it, and -oh yeah- plan next year's book.
Hmm...what else is there to tell...oh yeah, we got our new mattress. Some of you out there in blogging world may not care (especially the random people I don't know out there who read this blog), but we have wanted to buy a new mattress for a really long time, and it's not just any mattress, it's a Tempurpedic. Yes, that's right, we paid way too much money for the privilege of sleeping on marshmallows. Seriously though, we've had it for two days, and so far it has been super comfortable and worth every penny. So for those of you out there who have thought about buying one of these and just haven't brought yourself to do it yet, we can attest that it really is worth the money, as much as we know about it so far.
Yes, just another exciting week in the Montandon household. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Your lives are almost as exciting as ours. I know you will be glad to get this first yearbook under your belt. Next year will be much easier.
So my first deadline was on Monday. I still haven't submitted it!!! I'm the world's worst adviser. And that's because I really don't care....I think it might be time for me to retire.
I am glad that you are sleeping well now. We had to skimp out and just end up with the four inch topper because we could not afford the whole thing, but it has made a difference.
(This is Erin.) Can I lay down on your bed the next time I come visit?
I'm all about paying way too much money for something. Just ask me about my new HDTV. If Charter Cable ever catches up with the current technology and gets more HD channels, I'm ready. Meanwhile, the HD channels I do have include the Arm Wrestling channel.
I can't imagine how much fun it would be to watch arm-wrestling on technology it took millenia to create! But the real comment, Lesley, was that every night the cost on the mattress goes down. Isn't that comforting? (BTW, Denise - you REALLY don't watch arm-wrestling, do you? I can see you recording the reviews on The Book Channel, but arm-wrestling?).
hey!
i miss you guys!
oh, i got my letter. really glad that we did that.
hope u guys are doing well!
Post a Comment