Monday, February 04, 2008

It's been a few days

Well, things are going well here. Chad took another test on Saturday and yep, you guessed it, he passed with an A. He is now on to his fifth test. He also just bought all the wood to build his climbing wall in our shed, so he's been working on that the past few days as well. As of today he has a cold, so he might be moving a little more slowly until he gets over it.

My weekend was good. My team won first place in Glen Rose, and I got to see my friend Larry from college. It was good to hang out with him and good that my team won, but not good that one of the buses broke down while we were in Glen Rose so we all had to pile on one bus for the 6 hour ride home. Anyway, the trip was fine except for that, and me being tired pretty much all the time from all the UIL events and yearbook deadlines that are running my life at the moment.

Yesterday we also went to a Superbowl party after our small group Bible study, and it was an evening filled with food, games, football teams I don't care about, and hanging out with friends.

That brings me to today. I finally got our plane tickets booked for our vacation this summer, so that's exciting. Only four more months until school's out! I won't start counting down the days quite yet (too depressing) but I am looking forward to summer, or at least spring break.

3 comments:

The Montandon's said...

What do you do in your spare time????:)

emma said...

I say start the countdown....you just have to look at it in a positive light...each day is one day closer!

erin said...

I think you should definitely make a paper chain that you can tear off one piece each day.