I noticed that Emma "forgot" to post any pictures of this monumental performance (Or was forbidden to do so). I think that Chad used some sort of Jedi mind trick on Shawn because otherwise I can't see him doing this, but it was hilarious. This is just to give you a visual to go with Emma's story. You're welcome, Shawn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I think Chad had to do some Jedi trick. I really can't see Shawn doing this in front of a lot of people. Well you never know.
In defense of Shawn, I think he realizes he'll be 30 this year and so now is the time to live outside the box! In regards to not posting pics....I don't have any of this monumental occasion. I was working the video camera so Lesley, send me all those pics whenever you can. :)
So Emma has the video. I do believe we all need a copy of that for rainy days. Way to go out on a limb shawn, but lets be honest you are a much better looking man than you are a woman.
Oh yeah...Emma I forgot you were on camcorder duty. I figured Shawn had just threatened you with something bad if you posted pictures. I'll get them to you.
this makes me want to get my own blog...
joey
Post a Comment