I'm in most of these pictures too, since Chad had the camera and it's "technically" my car
This is how the back seats fold up on the wall, although they can also be completely removed
Note to self: close doors before driving

So last week when Chad and I were in Phoenix for my AP Institute Chad found out that he got the job with Airevac as a flight medic. Yay!!!!!! So that was Monday...and then we realized we needed a second car. Chad and I have gone almost an entire year with one vehicle and it has worked out pretty well, but we are at the point where we need two cars again. So after I got finished with my class every day at 3:30, we would go car shopping until pretty much the dealerships were closed. In 114 degree heat that can be a little exhausting. If you are interested in the whole story about how we got our car I will tell it to you another time, but since most of you probably don't care a wit I'm just posting pictures. Let me just preface this by saying that I have loved Honda Elements since they came out a few years ago and pretty much had my mind set on one. Then I'll say that in all of Phoenix we found about two used Elements at dealerships that were in our price range, one of which smelled like an ashtray. We did not get the ash tray. So here are pictures of our new car which I love. If you want to know more about it you can just give me a call sometime.

9 comments:
I am so happy for you guys. Sounds as if everything is going your way. The vehicle is very pretty. Maybe it will make driving to work a little more enjoyable.
Love
Dad and Carolyn
I'm jealous! I love the back area where the seats fold to the side. That will REALLY come in handy with hauling big stuff and moving eventually. I like the color too. Way to go! Maybe Shawn should try to get a job on a helicopter???
We are so excited for you guys. I like the Honda Element. Now Shawn and Emma need to join the Honda family. Way to go Chad on the New JOB!!!!
VERY nice, ive seen them on the street before but never on the inside. im digging the floor. ive always wondered why the put carpet in floor boards anyways!
joey
Wow, very nice car. I'm just wondering how that maroon TAMU Ex-students association decal is going to look on that burnt orange car! BTW, the back end looks cavernous, and I understand the back seats can be taken completely out if you choose. What a great vehicle for the stuff you guys do. I'm envious! Love, Dad
But I repeat myself . . . .
Don't worry dad, I removed the duplicate comment. I Know you're new at this blogging stuff.
By the way, it is definitely not burnt orange. It looks almost red to me. Besides, I think you have to send money to the former students association to get one of those stickers, so I don't think I'll be facing that dilemma.
Post a Comment